Saturday, September 25, 2010

Projects....

I don't know why, but I always get inspired around fall time! I've been reading blog after blog about redecorating on a budget from thrift stores and man...I need to gain control!!!

So...here's what I started today....


I keep seeing hurricanes on feet with candy corns in them for fall. I LOVE this idea, so off to my favorite spot, the Dollar Tree!!!

For a total of just over $8, I have created FOUR fabulous hurricanes!!! All the supplies came from the Tree including the glue!!!

I just ran a bead of glue around the top of the candle sticks and flipped them over onto the bottom of the vases (two different sizes) and let them sit for a couple of hours! That's it!!!

I need to get some candy and pumpkins to go in them now and I'll post pictures of the finished ones later!

AND...leave a girl alone after bedtime and what does she do??? She makes over the kitchen island!!!

Wall paper applied and it has to dry over night, but I will be painting it all tomorrow!!! I'm hoping hubby will be working overtime in the morning so I can get it finished before he gets home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment