Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wacky Wednedsday!


I'm trying a theme thing here! Wednesday's are going to be "Wacky Wednesdays" where I post some really random thing!

Today I am sitting here waiting for a Youtube video to buffer (don't get me started! since our "simplifying" our internet connection sucks!) and I thought....it's Wednesday, what are we cooking at work today? Well, it's Teryaki Meatballs and rice or breaded cheese sticks. Oh so fun, huh?



I have kind of gone off the school menu to plan our dinners also. My kids don't buy their lunch at school (except on special days) since with three, it's kinda expensive, so they won't be having it for lunch anyways and that makes my dinner time planning way easier! So tonight for dinner guess what we are having??? Yep, meatballs and rice!

I'm using frozen meatballs of course. There's rarely anything from scratch here! And some good 'ol Uncle Ben's. That's kinda random for a post, but it is Wacky Wednesday after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment