Monday, May 23, 2011

Easy Peasy Teacher gifts

Well, the end of the year are upon us! With three kiddos, I wanted something easy, that would not break the bank to give to their teachers. I didn't want to go with the traditional candle or coffee mug. I found this printable on The Best Part of Believe.

I resized it to fit in a 4x6 frame which was purchased at Wally World for $.96!  Added to a $2.46 easel, this made a really cute gift for their desks!
I wrapped it up in cellophane and tied it with curling ribbon (all of which I had stored in that "scary" closet that's full of good stuff).  And there ya go!

Here's all three done and ready to go! We have 7 days of school left, so I will send them on their way soon!

I'm linking up here:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Was looking for teachers gifts and this is adorable.

    Found you on Tip Junkie :)

    Heather

    http://ourcrazybusybunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, so easy and really thoughtful. I'm always looking for ideas for teacher gifts that are different than the norm. Andrea
    Http://heartinthedetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete