Monday, June 20, 2011

Fun stuff....

Well, I'm at it again..changing the name of my blog. I've had about 6 blogs, both business and personal, and it's so hard for me to keep up with them. I just don't feel very organized these days, so "happily organized" is not really me.  BUT...we went to breakfast for father's day and the resteruant  called our name when our table was ready: "Kelly, party of five"...yep, that's us...the Kelly's and there are 5 of us!  So that's the blog's new name!  I will be posting a mix of personal and business stuff here so it's all in one place...

Now onto the fun stuff!  

We went garage sale-ing this past weekend and found some good stuff!  Several milk glass pieces, some vintage Tupperware, a Steve Irwin (Crocodile Hunter) wind up toy and some pillowcases.  The kiddos were great while we were out and really looked for stuff to sell.

Sunday we tried to set up a lemonade stand, but with 100 degree afternoons, it was just tooooo hot and when the wind blew the canopy away before we finished building it, I threw in the towel!  I'm sure my neighbors got a full view of mama yelling and throwing things in the front yard! mama + heat don't mix!

So I promised twin1 that we would try it again while people were coming home from work and we set it all up this afternoon.  We had a total of ONE customer, plus mama and daddy.  The boys are excited that they have $1.50 in their jar though!  They were invited to come play down the street and promptly put everything away 20 minutes after they opened!  Guess we'll try again another day!

Notice his record book! He wants to "keep track" of how much he makes!  My little businessman!

No comments:

Post a Comment