Sunday, September 19, 2010

Simple Little Desk Chair Makeover!




Here's my plain 'ol black desk chair that we got on clearance somewhere about a year ago. As nice as it is, LOL!, I think it needed a makeover!

I had to go to JoAnn's today to get a customer fabric for an order and I got an extra yard so I could make this chair have a little personality!

I un-screwed the back of it and pulled off the back plastic. Then I upholstered the back using a staple gun and stretching the fabric as I stapled.

Then I did the seat the same way. The plastic bottom wouldn't go back on all the way, but it had little screws that held it on. I had a little helper too!

Here's the finished chair!!! It definitely adds a little drama to my sewing corner in my living room. I have had to move what I use most downstairs since hubby sleeps during the day and my studio opens up to my master bedroom!
(I'm not really sure why that's making a link???)


No comments:

Post a Comment