Friday, May 20, 2011

Dinner, Dinner, What's for dinner???


That's the question you hear every night!  
Have I mentioned I HATE COOKING???


You would think since I've worked as a "cafeteria lady" for the last two years I would know how to cook.  The truth is....I really don't enjoy it at all! The mess. The waiting. The clean up....I would rather just go out to eat and have someone else wait on me!  BUT...since I do LOVE being a houswife, cooking is part of the deal.  I do wish I loved it, really I do! But I don't so I am always looking for an easier way to get it done.

I have done menu planning for several years and I will say, that is the key for less stressful evenings. BUT...there's only so many things my family will eat and I get tired of making the same things over and over!  So...I am trying ideas from Make 5 Dinners in ONE hour!

I signed up for the free trial week and made my list, grocery shopped and tomorrow, I will get it "all together".  I will let you know how it goes, but so far, it looks easy.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment