Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Ebay ID!

I have decided to start selling pre-loved clothing on Ebay! I've sold instruction ebooks for years (for hair bows, pettiskirts and more) and I used to design little girl's boutique clothing and sold it on there, but that's soooo much work and the market is now saturated with hair bow makers and pettiskirts from china, that I needed a new direction to go with.

I LOVE to thrift store shop and we were cleaning out our closets anyway, so now's the perfect time to start!

Here's my shop! Take a look! I plan on listing new pre-loved items every Sunday and sometimes on Thursdays. I will ship within 3 days of payment. All items are freshly washed and pressed!

Just call me Wear*It*Again*Sam!!! (Officer Hubby came up with that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment