Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall is in the air...well, NOT in Tx...

It's the middle of September and here in the Lone Star State it's still over 95 degrees. I used to be all about the summer and loved the heat, but the last couple of years, I don't know if it's my age or if it's getting hotter, but I'm so OVER this summer heat thing!


I'm ready for fall to be here! Fall is my new favorite season and I'm all about the oranges and browns and all the pumpkins and spice flavors!!! In hopes that maybe, just maybe I could bring some cooler breezes, I decided to start decorating for fall! I got all inspired by Kendra over at Domestic Princess In Training and all of her fall decorating, that I picked up a few great smelling candles to day at Walmart! I almost went for the 3 wick big candle, but while trying to wait for another lady to get out of my way, I went around the corner and found these great little glass hurricane jars for ONLY $1!!! So when the busy shopper moved away from the Pumpkin Spice candles, I jumped in there and grabbed some votives that were only 50cents!!! But they looked a little naked, so I searched the craft isle for something to add to it and found a bag of $1 potpourri!



These awesome Pumpkin Spice candles look so great in my entry hall and make my house smell so good and all together each one only cost $1.75!!!





















Walmart also had some great clearance items hanging around, so don't be afraid to dig around that isle too! Can you tell I had no kiddos in tow today??? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment